Monday, August 5, 2013

Long time no see!

Hello!

If you do the math, you'll see this is the first post here in close to a year and a half. If you wrote off Building Common Ground as dead, I can't say I blame you.

Bottom line: I haven't just been (more) busy. My life has become a lot more complicated. You see, I'm now a SAHD. Kid Deutsch (K.D. for short) is now a delightful one-year-old who stretches her Daddy in ways Torquemada couldn't have dreamed of. =|8-}

Check me out on Facebook and Twitter to see what's on my mind these days. Meanwhile, stay cool!

1 comment:

Greg Prosmushkin said...

This is such great news that you are back and hope to see your informative posts in the need future. Thanks for taking the time to share the update with us. Have a wonderful rest of your day.
Lawyer Philadelphia