Thursday, July 8, 2010

End of an Era

StatMom is - at least indefinitely - hanging it up. She's not sure if she'll do much more good by continuing to post, especially given how stubborn people tend to be, and she needs her energy to fight for her two young children who, like her (and her husband) are on the autism spectrum. Her blog, over three years old by now, is coming to an end.

I'm very sorry she's doing that. She extended the hand of friendship to me back in the fall of 2008, when I was a new blogger. It's not just me, either - according to Technorati, right now she's one of the top 10 Asperger Syndrome bloggers in the world!

I'm very sorry to see you go, StatMom. I'm not going to lie and say I don't understand why, though. Reese and Sonne need you more than anyone else does.

Here's hoping you do come back up to the line one day. I'll always leave a space open for you.

No comments: